Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Mrs. Roberts' Awesome Class 'Blog'!  If you are reading this then I expect that you received the first class letter.  This blog will now be the primary spot where I communicate with you throughout the year.  You will also be receiving a lot of school based information from Mrs. Watkins via the parent portal so if you have not already registered, please do so.  I have added the important dates in September to the 'Monthly Calendar' section of this blog.  I anticipate that more dates will be added so please check this calendar each week when you come to check the Blog posts.  Please do not try to contact me via the email attached to this account as it is strictly for the blog and I do not check it regularly.  You can contact me at Amanda_Roberts@sd42.ca, by phone (604) 465-9331 or by writing a note in your child's planner (once I receive them :)).

I am looking forward to a great year with your children!

Thank you,

Amanda Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment