Thursday 27 February 2014

Conference Sign Up (Tuesday, March 11)

https://mrsajroberts.youcanbook.me/

Hi Everyone,

I have now set up for conference times on Tuesday, March 11th.  This is my first time attempting to do this online so please be patient if any problems arise.  I will not be sending you a confirmation of your time as you can access it any time if you need a reminder.  I will only contact parents who have NOT signed up.  You can choose a time by doing the following: copy and paste the URL above or you can click on 'Conference Sign Up' in the 'Useful Links' portion of this website.

Please note that the conference date to sign up for is Tuesday, March 11th-this is important as the schedule shows all of the Tuesdays as being available.  Also, the conference time that you have set up for is a 15 minute slot but the ACTUAL CONFERENCES ARE 30 MINUTES:  THIS FIRST 15 MINUTES THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR WILL BE SPENT VIEWING PORTFOLIOS WITH YOUR CHILD, THE FOLLOWING 15 MINUTES WILL BE SPENT WITH ME CREATING GOALS FOR TERM 3.    For example, if you sign up for 10:30, please arrive at that time to meet in the hallway and spend 15 minutes sharing your child's work with him/her.  Then, at 10:45 I will invite you and your child into the classroom for our three way conference.  If you could please enter via the front of the school that would be much appreciated.

I look forward to seeing all of you on March 11th!

***Please note that the gmail address used for this sign up/my blog are not checked regularly.  If you need to contact me, please continue to use my district email account Amanda_Roberts@sd42.ca.
 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment