Saturday 23 November 2013

November 23, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend, enjoying the sunshine!  I will be sending home a December calendar at the beginning of the month but wanted to give you a heads up that I have booked a skating outing for our class on Thursday, December 12th (skating from 1-2).  We will need parent drivers for this field trip so if you could please 'save the date' for this it would be much appreciated.  A permission slip will be coming home this week.

I also wanted to let you know that my class is going to be responsible, once again, for managing the toy drive for the Christmas Hamper.  A notice will be coming home on Monday regarding this but I just wanted to let you know that your children are going to be taking on a very important role in helping other children in our community have a great Christmas.  I hope that by doing this the students will feel a sense of empowerment that even at their age they can make a positive difference in someone's life.

I also wanted to remind you that the three way conference sheet is posted outside the hallway door.  Please sign up for a time if you have not already done so.

Thank you,

Amanda Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment