Friday 28 May 2021

May 27/21

 Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well.  It is great to see all of the students and staff back at Fairview this week.  I hope we can finish the year with out any more exposures and am feeling optimistic as we watch BC's number of cases decline.  

*Thank you for your payment for our class memory books.

*Please ensure your child is dressed for the weather as our district does have 'Westcoast' Recess/Lunchtimes.  This means that unless weather is extreme we will be outside.  Also, we still do not have heat in the building (and won't for the remainder of the year) so I highly recommend an extra layer as our doors and window are open due to Covid.  Thank you!

*Public library card permission forms are due Tuesday, June 1st if you would like your child to have one

*Thursday, June 3 I will be having the second part of my dental work and will be absent

Have a great weekend,

Amanda Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment