Sunday 6 November 2016

November 6th

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the late post this week as I ran out of time on Friday and was in Kelowna for the weekend for my son's cross country race.  I hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend and I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Updates/Reminders

*We had a wonderful time at our field trip on Wednesday, our leader was very impressed by how much your children know about bats!  Everyone had a great time and didn't let the rain slow them down! :)
*Thank you to Collette, Wyatt and Lily's moms for volunteering for the trip and a big thank you to the OSS leaders who stepped up so that we didn't have to cancel
*Art Cards came home on Friday, please return by Tuesday with your order envelope if you would like to have your child's art transformed into Christmas cards
*Thursday is a 'Curriculum Day' for teachers so there will be no school for students
*Friday is Remembrance Day (Stat Holiday)
*Please see the updated November calendar (on this blog) for an outline of this month's activities which include 'Grandparent's Day' and 'Conferences'
*My 'You Can Book Me' site will be updated early this week (this is where you will sign up for the conferences).  I will send you a link and/or you can use the 'Conference sign up' link on this site (I will notify you when it is available for sign up).

I look forward to seeing all of you at the end of the month to celebrate your child's accomplishments thus far and set new goals for the upcoming term.

Thank you,

Amanda Roberts


No comments:

Post a Comment