Friday 27 May 2016

May 27, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have a few items to share with you as we head into the weekend.  I hope you are all able to enjoy some family time.

*'Change for Change' is a fundraiser that is going to be going on next week.  This is being led by our Leadership students to help fundraise for clean water in Equador.  If you would like to send a donation of any loose change you may have at home that would be greatly appreciated
*Our class has won a hot chocolate from Starbucks (as part of our Club Red Reading).  I would like to go as a class one morning right after the bell.  I am asking parents who would be interested in walking with us to see me next week regarding days you are available so that I can select a date.  There will be no permission form for this as the walking field trip form you completed at the beginning of the school year will suffice.  Once I find out when parents are available I will post a date.  It will most likely be the week after our field trip.
*If you have signed up to drive for the field trip please make sure you have an abstract on record.  We are in need of one more driver if anyone else is available.  Thank you!

Have a  great weekend, everyone!

Amanda Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment